Home » Website Sitemap
Jennifer on Google+
- Featured Article: Trash The Dress (TTD)Brides and grooms want awesome imagery from their wedding, period. They want the unscripted moments captured, but they also want a photographer that can get very creative during a portrait session. That’s why couples everywhere are donning their wedding finery and not only descending into caves, but plunging into breakers, walking through abandoned amusement parks, […]
- Pre-Visualizing Before The ShootDo you ever catch yourself dreaming about the perfect shot? Of course, the elements never fall into place as perfectly in real life as we would like them to but it never hurts to dream. Some WPJA members pre-visualize a few of the shots they’d like to get when documenting a wedding, whether it is […]
- Capturing Wedding ToastsA celebratory toast to the bride and groom is deeply ingrained in wedding tradition, but do you know how the venerable custom came about?
- Telling A Story Through HumorEvery newly betrothed couple assumes that their event will go off without a hitch. But there’s one big mitigating factor in this lofty assumption. Namely, your day’s success is entirely dependent on other humans. And, unfortunately, that species is still a few sardines short of a bucket of chum.
- Planning Destination WeddingsDestination weddings offer stunning scenery and exotic atmosphere, providing the conditions needed to enhance those fabulous memories. However, since these types of weddings are often at resort locations in foreign countries, they’re subject to the unusual and the unexpected.